For coaches, trainers, and experts looking to grow their businesses, filling marketing funnels effectively is crucial. However, it doesn’t always have to come at a high cost. In this guide, I will provide a bird-eye view strategy for filling your marketing funnel for free using inbound/content-driven marketing techniques.
I. Content Creation: Your Foundation
Creating valuable and relevant content is the cornerstone of inbound marketing. Here’s how you can start:
- Regular Content Production: Begin by hiring a skilled content writer who can interview your in-house experts. These interviews should tackle current trends, solutions to customer pain points, and frequently asked questions. Consistency is key.
- Content Format: Convert these interviews into long-form content, such as videos and blog articles. These formats allow for in-depth exploration of topics, establishing your authority in your field.
II. Content Seeding: Spreading the Word
Producing great content isn’t enough; you need to make sure it reaches your target audience. Here’s how to do it:
- Distribute on Social Media: Repurpose your long-form content into short-form snippets and share them across relevant social media platforms. By strategically “seeding” your content, you can use one interview’s worth of content for months.
- Benefits of Seeding: This approach not only increases your follower count but also boosts your website’s SEO traffic. As more people discover and share your long-form content, your visibility in the market will grow.
III. Customer Profiling: Know Your Audience
Understanding your audience is pivotal. Dive deep into customer profiling:
- In-Depth Research: Conduct thorough research through surveys, social media analysis, and exploration of platforms like Quora and Google. This will help you gain insights into your target audience’s preferences and pain points.
- Identify the “Dream 100”: Discover potential partners in your market, influential figures, and businesses with substantial followers. These can be valuable allies in your marketing efforts.
IV. Active Participation: Building Partnerships
Actively engaging with your audience and potential partners can lead to fruitful collaborations:
- Establish Long-Term Partnerships: Engage with potential partners by leaving insightful comments on their blogs and interacting on social media. Gradually, initiate email communication to propose collaborations.
- Do Your Homework: Before reaching out, study the content and activities of potential partners. Customize your outreach messages to highlight the mutual benefits of collaboration.
Inbound/content marketing is a powerful strategy for coaches, trainers, and experts seeking to fill their marketing funnels without incurring significant costs. By consistently creating high-quality content, strategically seeding it across social media, understanding your audience, and actively participating in the community, you can attract and engage your target audience effectively.
Remember, the key to success lies in providing value, building relationships, and customizing your approach for maximum impact. As you implement these strategies, you’ll find that filling your marketing funnel for free is not only possible but can lead to sustainable growth for your coaching or expert business.
Not sure how to start with building a content marketing funnel fast and efficiently? Don’t miss our upcoming free Webinar Secrets online trainings to get live guidance!
Credit to: Expert Secrets and Traffic Secrets by Russel Brunson.
Sales Acceleration Formula by Mark Roberge