Date: 3 Oct 2023 (Tue)
Time: 8:30pm Singapore Time (8:30am Eastern Time)
Are you often feeling drained by the nonstop social demands, yet people still seem unhappy? Or are you sometimes confused about why people avoid you, even though you are such a reasonable boss?
Focusing on playing by the social rules and mastering external people skills is certainly important, but it’s not sustainable in the long term if a manager lacks true self-awareness. In a prolonged, close working environment, familiarity can breed liking but also contempt if conflicting behavioral patterns are not addressed.
In this exclusive Q&A session with certified coach and typology expert Teodora Paucean, we will firsthand explore the importance of self-awareness in leadership and teamwork. Teodora is a seasoned Life and Relationship Coach with a wealth of experience in guiding individuals in the dynamic landscapes of both the US and European markets.
Some of the questions that will be addressed during the open Q&A include:
- Why self-awareness is the true long-term solution for a harmonious and productive workplace.
- What are the best tools to enhance self-awareness?
- What is the difference between MBTI and Enneagram, and when should you use each framework?
- Practical advice for dealing with difficult workplace conflicts and challenging individuals.
- Any other questions the audience might have.
Please submit the form below to confirm that you can make it to the event(s) and to receive the Zoom link to attend live!
We will also send the session recording to the email provided.