Join me into a journey to better understand our minds and personalities. Through these insights, I hope to promote better self-awareness, personal mastery, and more fulfilled lives for the readers. It is a lofty goal indeed. But this is the path through the mountains I am meant to create.
My MBTI type is INFP, or so-called the empathetic healer, and my Enneagram is type 1, the teacher. So to sum up, I am born to do this 🙂
To start, click on the latest posts below or visit the Articles page for the list of all posts available.
The site was founded during the Covid pandemic lock-down period in 2020, by an international group of authors who are passionate about personal development and mental health.
- Quick Exercise to Find Your MBTI Type
- INFP – Overview & Description
- How To Find Your True MBTI Type
- A Quick Guide To Understand Jung’s Cognitive Functions
- Why You Should Go Beyond 16 Personalities & Learn Cognitive Functions?